Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Days or Nights | General Nursing Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A small general nursing home in Aberdeen is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 38.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified RGNs and RMNs will be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.