Registered Night Nurse
Job Title: Registered Night Nurse
Salary: up to 17.50 p/h (negotiable for the right candidate)
Position: Night vacancy
We are currently recruiting a Registered Night Nurse to work nights at a care home based in Mansfield, a large specially converted 30 + bed accommodation offering dementia, nursing, residential and respite care, as well as care for those with mental health needs. The organisation operates with a family run ethos, all staff receive exceptional training to ensure that the residents are cared for to highest possible standards. With new employees they are encouraged to take a visit to the service and see for themselves how the home works and to ease any apprehension that comes from starting a new job.
As Registered Night Nurse, What do we ask of you?
- You will be a Registered Nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- be able to travel to Mansfield
- Excellent Salary
- Good holiday scheme
- Exceptional Training Programme
Job Ref 212