Recruiting Registered General Nurses
We are looking to expand our nursing team in the Bristol and surrounding areas to help cover various adhoc shifts which offer the flexibility as well as great rates of pay and the opportunity of working within an established nursing team.
We recommend that you drive as some locations do require access to a car or you will need to arrange your own transport but its not essential.
We are looking for these qualities;
• Hard working and dedicated RGNs who are not afraid to deliver results.
• Compassionate and good listeners
• Quick thinkers and decision makers
• Great Team players - Able to follow instructions as well delivering instructions to fellow colleagues.
We need the following documentation to start a very quick registration process;
• Enhanced portal DBS
• NMC Pin number, confirming registration and practice
• PAO X2, NI, Driving License, Birth certificate
• Passport and Matrix card if applicable
• Reference contacts
• Training certificates including mandatory
• Nursing Certificate - New nurses also welcome.
• Insurance certificate
If you hold a limited company - If yes please provide details upon registration including limited company certificate and Proof of business bank account.
Contact Sara Santos 01179349400 Monday to Friday 0830 - 1700 to discuss in further detail or alternatively email me firstname.lastname@example.org