We are currently looking for an experienced Team Leader to join our new service in Sidcup.
Hours: 38 hours per week, including possible sleep in’s
Salary: £23,875 pa pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader to develop and build a team for our brand new service opening in Sidcup. Your role will focus on leading and supervising your colleagues, as well as managing the day-to-day running of the service in the absence of the manager. As well, you will be involved in the provision of direct care, whilst acting as a main liaison point for families and health and social care professionals.
So, you will certainly have your hands full, with plenty to think about and do! That is why you should be an experienced care professional, with a relevant background, who is used to setting standards and leading by example. To ensure that the highest standard of care is maintained in accordance with Heritage Care’s policies and procedures and CQC Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
- QCF Diploma/NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (or working towards)
- Supervisory experience desirable
- Be prepared to work towards any relevant qualification
- Experience of supporting individuals with learning disabilities to achieve what they want in life.
- Experience of working as part of a team and on own initiative
- A person-centred approach
- An understanding of PCPs and person-centred tools
- An understanding of community networking
- An understanding of the needs of families
- An understanding of equal opportunities and supporting people with diverse needs
- Literacy skills (for report writing), verbal skills (for communication) and numeracy skills (for budgeting)
- Knowledge and awareness of health and safety issues within the work place
- Knowledge of the National Minimum Standards
- Basic IT literacy, including keyboard skills and using email, internet and basic computer packages including word, excel and outlook
Diploma in Health & Social Care level 3 or Diploma level 4 or equivalent
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form online, or alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com
Applications are reviewed daily and interviews are arranged to suit
All successful candidates are subject to full pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure from Disclosure and Barring Service.team leader