Dean Healthcare are the leading Health and Social Care Agency in the southwest and would like to invite you to be a part of our ever growing success.
This position provides a flexible working pattern to fit around other commitments and an opportunity to gain further experience and progression.
We are currently seeking experienced healthcare assistants to work in a purpose built nursing home, providing specialist care to younger adults with physical disabilities. The ideal candidate will have experience in providing personal care and manual handling, working in accordance to the service users care/support plans.
For further information and to book an immediate interview please call Claire on 0117 325 0282 or for a full list of local vacancies please visit our website at www.deanhealthcare.co.uk
- A minimum of 8 months care employment
- All candidates subject to enhanced DBS check
- Drivers preferred, but not essential
- Competitive rates of pay offering incentives for weekend & bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Numerous prestigious contracts offering you freedom and flexibility
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Free mandatory training
- Specialist training courses to help with career progression
- Flexible hours that suit your lifestyle
- A 24hr 365 days of the year on call support team