Up to £28,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading Harrow hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
- An excellent annual salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Private Healthcare
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Extensive training and development opportunities
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service, working in general radiography and theatres and utilising state of the art equipment and technologies.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
- Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
- Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix, ideally including in general, ward and theatre radiography, CT and MRI scanning
- Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.