Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 p/h | 38.5 Hours | Days Only| Elderly & Dementia Care Home | Excellent Staff Benefits
A large elderly nursing home in the Holbeck area currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
For this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
- A full-time contract for 38.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 7-day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour
- Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
- A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Up to date NMC registration as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- A flexible approach and available to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
- Ideally you will be experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Confidence in all areas of care planning, delivery and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.