Registered Nurse - Days and Nights available
Registered Nurses - Days and Nights available
Based at Rowan Lodge, Crown Lane, Newnham, Basingstoke, RG27 9AN
Starting salary £16.50 per hour
As well as a competitive hourly rate, we offer the following benefits;
- 28 days Holiday (for full time workers)
- Comprehensive induction training
- NMC pin number revalidation fee paid
- Ongoing training and development
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- NVQ Training
- Paid breaks
- Free meals
- Free Uniform
Candidates will need access to their own transport to apply for this role.
Forest Care is a family owned and managed company, currently with four care homes in Hampshire and Surrey. Our focus is to ensure we provide the highest standards of care to our residents, and their ongoing welfare, comfort and needs are central to how we run our homes. We want our homes to be a home in the truest sense, and we are committed to making our residents feel at home from the outset.
Main Duties of our Nurses;
- Engage in nurse care planning and implementation of care plans.
- Liaise with residents' families and friends in planning, implementing and reviewing care plans.
- Work closely with other members of the care team, ensuring that effective, high-quality care is given to achieve planned goals.
- Provide support and professional supervision to other care staff as appropriate.
- Administer and order medicines as required in accordance with residents' needs
- Liaise with residents' GPs and other healthcare professionals such as Pharmacy's, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, community nurses, etc.
- To undertake any other duties as required by line management
Skills and Experience or our Nurses;
- RGN/RNM/RNHM qualified
- High level of written and spoken English
- Excellent understanding of the following:
- Safe storage and administration of medication
- Awareness of clinical policy framework
There are a variety of shifts patterns including weekdays and weekends, day and night shifts available.