Clinical Manager - Renal - Burnley
We have an exciting opportunity in our Burnley clinic for an experienced manager or deputy who is looking to make the next move in their career and progress to clinic management. If you are an experienced Renal / Dialysis Nurse looking to move onto a position within Clinic Management this is the perfect opportunity. Burnley are a 15 station unit open 6 days a week, there are good public transport links and no Sunday hours required.
* Full responsibility and accountability for the daily operational and clinical management, in order to meet quality outcomes for medical and financial performance.
* Facilitation of strategic goals at the clinic level e.g. organic growth and service leadership * Accountability for the clinic's compliance with all Diaverum policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations, ensuring that the clinic is prepared for audit 365 days of the year
* Continuous improvement activities at the clinic level including the development and promotion of good working relationships between Diaverum and associated organisations
* Delegation and management are essential for fulfilment of this position
* Act in professional advisory role to staff providing supervision and guidance, monitoring and evaluating their performance on a continuing basis
* Undertake necessary performance measures such as audits, reviews and patient/staff surveys to ensure compliance with internal, NMC and healthcare best practice guidelines
You need a background in dialysis as a registered nurse and have some management exposure to apply.
Personified S&S Europe is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.