Senior 1 Physiotherapist – Medical/Surgical
Up to £36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Training Opportunities
One of North-West London’s leading private hospitals is currently looking to recruit a Senior 1 Physiotherapist from a background working with medical/surgical patients to join their team.
Details of this Senior 1 Physiotherapist – Medical/Surgical position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £36,000 depending on experience
- A fantastic staff benefits package which includes private medical cover
- A company pension plan
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
As Senior 1 Physiotherapist, you will manage a patient caseload which includes both medical and surgical patients, providing the highest standards of patient care and customer service. You will also provide effective leadership and guidance to junior team members in addition to contributing to departmental management.
The skills, qualifications and experience required from a Senior 1 Physiotherapist – Medical/Surgical:
- Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and current CSP membership
- Proven post-graduate experience, ideally within the private sector
- Experienced in aquatic therapy, acupuncture and manual therapy
- Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.