Up to £34,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Training Opportunities
A leading private hospital in Tower Hamlets currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
- An excellent annual salary of up to £34,000 depending on experience
- Private Healthcare
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Extensive training and development opportunities including the opportunity to undertake Cath lab training once you have been in the post for a year
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service, with duties including general X-ray, theatre radiography and mammographies.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
- Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
- Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix, with experience general radiography, plain X-rays and theatres essential
- Ideally you will have mammography experience with PgCert
- Familiar with IT systems such as RIS and PACS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362 for more information.