Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
£37,500 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Disability/LD/ASD Care – Young Adults
A 30+ bedded independent disability care home in Horsham currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, with some weekends required
- A fantastic annual salary of £37,500
- A friendly and supportive working environment
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will take responsibility for the clinical management of the home, and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
- Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
- Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
- Undertaking risk assessments and ensuring a safe environment
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within disability or learning disability care
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.