Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.75 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days | Good CQC | Elderly & Dementia Care
A 40+ bedded nursing home in Saltburn currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on days.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week on days
- Flexible shifts covering a 7-day rota
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £15.75 plus paid breaks
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a CQC compliant home
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
- Coordinate and implement care plans
- Manage and administer medication
- Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
- Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be considered
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.