Unit Manager RGN/RMN
Up to £18.50 p/h | 42 hrs | Days | Luxury Nursing Home
A large, luxury elderly nursing home in Ruislip is looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN with managerial or supervisory experience to work as Unit Manager.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Up to £18.50 per hour
- Some great company benefits including a pension plan, a range of retail and lifestyle discounts and employee recognition schemes
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN you will lead and develop a small unit within the home, coordinating all aspects of care and ensuring the unit complies with company and CQC essential standards and that a high standard of care and living is maintained.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a senior post in elderly and dementia care
- Confident providing clinical leadership and line management
- Passionate about high quality care
- Flexible to work occasional night to cover emergencies, and some weekends
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364 for more information.