Up to £28,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits
An experienced Physiotherapist is required to join the physiotherapy team of a private hospital in Harrow.
Details of this Physiotherapist position and what the service is offering:
- Full-time hours of up to 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of up to £28,000
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
As Physiotherapist you will work with a varied patient mix and will provide in and outpatient services, working with patients leading up to and following surgery.
Applicants for this Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
- Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and ideally with current CSP membership
- Proven post-graduate experience, ideally within the private sector
- Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.