Theatre Practitioner/Theatre Nurse – Scrub RGN/ODP
£32,000 - £35,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | L&D Prospects | Orthopaedic Experience Essential
A leading private hospital in Caterham requires an experienced Scrub Nurse RGN or Scrub Practitioner ODP to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
- A competitive annual salary from £32,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will predominantly work with orthopaedic surgical patients, although some general and cosmetic may also be involved. You will play a key role in maintaining the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner Cosmetics RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
- Extensive experience in an orthopaedic scrub setting, working with a varied patient mix
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.