Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)
Our client has full-time and part-time positions available to work Days and Night shifts.
The Ideal Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) candidate will have:
- Person centred care approach
- Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
- Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
- Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
- Warm approach and empathetic character
- A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) include:
- Provide care for the residents daily undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation, and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research-based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
- Reliable and enthusiastic team leader with the ability to motivate staff
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to promote and secure professional standards within a holiday environment
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to take an active role with the management of the Centre.
- Dedicated and compassionate.
Company Benefits/ Additional Information
Golden hello £1000
Good Pension Scheme
Hot and Cold Food available
- Free Parking
Able to Interview on Thursday, and Friday.