We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with a valid NMC PIN with a friendly, empathetic nature to work as a Clinical Lead in Neath.
- Duties include assisting the Home Manager with the daily management of the home and managing the nursing staff and rota.
- Assist with the on-call rota and providing out of hours assistance where required to ensure the safety of the home. Provide assistance and advise to junior staff.
- Assessments, risk assessments and care plan reviews of clients.
- A responsible and caring attitude is vital.
- You will work in friendly but sometimes challenging environments, therefore excellent interaction and communication skills are essential.
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure and proof of their nursing registration.
The company provide for staff:
- Pension scheme
- In-house Training
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent overtime opportunities
If you are interested in this position please contact Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment
Tagged as: clinical lead jobs, healthcare jobs