Quality Standards Auditor RGN/RMN
£40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Company Pension + Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care charities is currently recruiting for an experienced RN with extensive experience in compliance and quality assurance to work as Quality Standards Auditor.
As Quality Standards Auditor you will be based in their City of London Head Office and will take the lead on quality assurance and improvements throughout the organisation, evaluating and monitoring compliance and quality standards within the services.
Details of this Quality Standards Auditor RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
- 40 hours per week, usually worked as office hours
- An excellent annual salary of £40,000
- A company pension scheme
- Some great company benefits
Applicants for this Quality Standards Auditor RGN/RMN role should meet the following person specification:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate significant experience working in social care at a senior management level, with proven experience in compliance, quality management and auditing and managing the performance of services
- Excellent working knowledge of clinical governance processes, auditing and risk management procedures along with a good understanding of care legislation and regulatory frameworks
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally, and confident using a variety of IT programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.