Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16 p/h | 49.25 hrs | Nights Only | Good CQC
A large, luxury care home in Basildon currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on nights only. My client provides accommodation for older people in a fully compliant service, along with specialist nursing, palliative and dementia care.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 49.25 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 7-day rota
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16 plus paid breaks and paid handover
- A friendly and supportive working environment
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
- Coordinate and implement care plans
- Manage and administer medication
- Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
- Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be considered
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630364.