Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN)
The Ideal Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN) candidate will have:
- Person centred care approach
- Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
- Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
- Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
- Warm approach and empathetic character
- A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN) include:
- Provide care for the residents daily undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation, and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research-based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
- Reliable and enthusiastic team leader with the ability to motivate staff
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to promote and secure professional standards within a holiday environment
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to take an active role with the management of the Centre.
- Dedicated and compassionate.
- A £2,000 Golden Hello*
- Free learning and development
- Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses.
If you'd like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.