This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join us as Home Manager at St. Martin's Grange in Gillingham, Dorset.
We are a not for profit and registered charity, with a genuine dedication to helping people get the best out of life.
- Interim/Permanent - 40 hours per week
- £48,000 - £60,000 plus substantial bonus potential.
- Relocation available
St Martin's Grange provides nursing, dementia and residential care, and as our Home Manager you will have overall responsibility for the management of the home; the standard of care practice, catering and domestic services, and the staff and finances. All our staff pride themselves on providing a safe and caring environment where residents can live their lives as if in the comfort of their own home.
This role includes covering alternate weekends and some bank holidays.
To be considered for the position of Home Manager, you will step out from the crowd, as you are qualified and have a proven track record of managing a large fully compliant home. You are a dynamic, focused and proactive leader with a passion for ensuring our residents receive the best possible person centred care. You are also a nurse with current RMN or RGN NMC registration.
Along with an opportunity to make a real difference, we offer a competitive package for this role as Home Manager that includes:
- Substantial bonus earnings (details provided upon application)
- An excellent induction programme and an ongoing commitment to your training and development and career development.
- Relocation package (for geographical moves)
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Care South Savers: a staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- Child Care Vouchers Scheme
For more information on Care South and the role of Home Manager go to: www.care-south.co.uk/jobs or contact the HR Department for the full job description on 01202 712400.