Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15 - £18 p/h | 42 hrs | Days | Elderly, Dementia & Mental Health Care | NQ Nurses Considered
A Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy has arisen in a 60+ bedded nursing home in the Cleckheaton area.
The home provides round the clock care to adults of all ages and specialises in providing care and support to people living with mental health conditions and dementia.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD will receive:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay from £15 to £18 depending on experience
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an environment where service users demonstrate challenging behaviours and complex mental healthcare needs
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.