Would you like to work in a service that has been rated OUTSTANDING in their care provision?
Dean Healthcare is the leading Health and Social Care Agency in the South West and would like to invite you to be a part of our ever-growing success!
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated healthcare assistants to join our team at a unique learning disabilities residential home. Our team here provides specialist care and support to service users with a range of complex care needs, including four with downs syndrome, with an age range of 45 - 83.
As a member of our support team you will assist residents with their daily tasks, such as helping prepare meals, washing and tidying, some may require light personal care etc. You will also encourage our residents' independence and unique interests, helping them get out and about in the local community.
If you would like to find out more about this role and to book your immediate interview please call Claire on 0117 325 0282 or for a full list of local vacancies please visit our website at www.deanhealthcare.co.uk
- Minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social care sector
- The energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy environment
- You will be level headed, able to work independently or in larger team
- A pro active and friendly approach to person-centred care
- Medication training desired, but not essential as full training is available
- Competitive rates of pay offering incentives for weekend and bank holiday shifts
- Weekly pay
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Free mandatory training
- Free specialist training courses to help with career progression
- Flexible hours that suit your needs
- A 24hr 365 days of the year on-call support team