Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£37,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Small General Nursing Home | Good CQC
A medium sized, CQC compliant nursing home in the Chipping Norton area currently requires a nurse qualified Deputy Manager RGN/RMN to join their team.
Details of the Deputy Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week, predominantly Monday - Friday
- An excellent annual salary of £37,000
- 1 weekend per month
- Shift work on an emergency basis
- Free uniform and subsidised staff meals
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training
The role will involve overseeing, planning, direction and management of all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home whilst working closely with the Registered Manager and will work to develop your business and leadership skills.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position should be:
- NMC registered as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Confident delivering both clinical leadership and line management
- Flexible to meet the needs of the care home
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment for more information and call 020 396 30364.