Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15 p/h | 33 hrs | Rotating Shifts | Elderly, Dementia & Disability Care | Fully Compliant Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy has arisen in a 50+ bedded, fully compliant nursing home in Blairgowrie.
The home provides round the clock care to adults of all ages with a range of care needs including general nursing needs, dementia care and disability care requirements, and following the most recent inspection the home received very good quality grades in all areas of inspection.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD will receive:
- 33 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts with days and nights required on a rotational basis
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £15
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an environment where service users demonstrate challenging behaviours and complex mental healthcare needs
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.