Senior Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£15.50 p/h | 34.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | Fully Compliant Home
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Senior Nurse to work in their Dundee care home.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse post:
- 34.5 hours per week on day shifts on a permanent basis
- Excellent hourly rates of £15.50
- A fantastic working environment in a Care Inspectorate rated Very Good home
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
- Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The fully compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs and will play a key role in the management and implementation of resident care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
- Ideally experienced in a leadership or supervisory role in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.