Peripatetic Registered Nurse
Peripatetic Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN)
Salary: Up to £21 per hour
Shifts: 40 hours per week - mixed shifts
Location: Yeovil and surrounding parts of Somerset
Job Description / Responsibilities for a Peripatetic Nurse (RGN or RMN) :
* Working closely with the Registered Managers delivering outstanding clinical care.
* You will be required to perform Nursing Duties across 3 - 4 previously agreed Nursing Homes.
* As a Peripatetic Nurse you are required to ensure continuity of care and avoid the need for agency use.
* You will be a strong team player who is able to work well within an already established team.
Professional Qualities / Requirements for a Peripatetic Nurse:
* Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
* Current NMC registration.
* A clear understanding of CQC standards/ legislation
* Good communication skills (written and verbal)
* Competitive salary (based on experience)
* Excellent benefits including childcare vouchers, high street discount vouchers
* Superb ongoing professional development and training
Employers are required by law to check a candidate's eligibility to work in the UK so please be aware you will be asked for this evidence prior to interview.