Unit Manager RGN/RMN
Up to £17 p/h | 36 to 48 hrs | Long Day Shifts | 20+ Bedded General Elderly Nursing Unit
An experienced RGN/RMN with a background in elderly care is required to work as Unit Manager of a 20+ bedded elderly nursing unit of a Leyton care home.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN vacancy are as follows:
- 36 to 48 hours per week available on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, usually worked as 12-hour shifts
- Excellent hourly pay rates of up to £17 depending on experience
- A friendly and supportive working environment
The role will involve coordinating the day to day running of the unit, providing effective clinical leadership and managing and monitoring care implementation and documentation.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced in an elderly care environment, with good practical clinical skills and knowledge
- Confident leading and developing a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.