Clinical Nurse Manager
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager
Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits
RMNs or RGNs with vast mental health experience.
We are looking to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager to work within a new nurse-led care home based in Leigh. The home is a 30 bed service for adults with complex needs, divided into three units (including two specialist bariatric bedroom suites). With expertise across a range of neuro-disabilities, mental ill-health, brain injury, stroke and early-onset dementia, they focus on what matters to people. Their approach is about making sure people are at the centre of their care whilst involving other people who make a difference in the person's life - family, friends and the community.
The Clinical Nurse Manager plays a key part in the daily running of the home, working closely with the Home Manager, ensuring that the home runs effectively and efficiently and that the care provided is of the highest quality. There will, of course, be times when you have to roll up your sleeves and be hands on but that's the nature of the job and it keeps your skills up to date.
- Leading the clinical team to ensure outstanding nursing and care practices which are evidence based, reflect current best practice whilst working within the defined policies and procedures.
- Championing and promoting the rights of the residents; particularly privacy, dignity, independence, choice and self-fulfilment whilst adhering to National Minimum Standards, CQC and other relevant guidance.
- You will be a role model for other staff and create an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere and constantly look for ways to improve care in terms of its quality, appropriateness, efficiency and effectiveness
- In conjunction with the Home Manager keep the home full by planning occupancy through; liaising with Social Services and CCG stakeholders, undertaking assessments in the community, completing costings and overseeing admissions
- Support the Home Manager by participating in an on-call system and acting as an active member of the management team
You should hold a nursing qualification (RMN) and have a current PIN. We are looking to recruit a passionate, dedicated and motivated nurse who shares our vision of making every day better for our service users. We recognise that to achieve an outstanding service, our staff must be supported, nurtured and developed to reach their full potential.
We offer a comprehensive seven-day induction, designed to give you all the information that you'll need before you start working in the home.
Benefits include 25 days' annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), a company contribution pension scheme, Life assurance and private medical cover. Included in your employment package is an account with RCNi, the online nursing resource designed to help nurses continue their development and achieve revalidation.
Job Ref 207