Registered Night Nurse
Position: Registered Night Nurse
Salary: 17.00 per hour
We are currently recruiting a Registered Night Nurse to work within a home based in Worksop. The privately owned service offers accommodation and nursing care for over 50 residents, they provide specialist care and treatment for people with physical and/or dementia related illness and caters for permanent or short-stay convalescence and day care.
About you as Registered Night Nurse
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Able to travel to Worksop on a daily basis.
- Excellent Salary
- Our client offers a continuous training and development process not only to keep people updated in new thinking and to improve their skills, but also to give people goals and challenges to take them through their career in social care.
- Good Holiday Scheme
Job Ref 211