Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£20 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Nights Only | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly nursing home in Saffon Walden currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN qualified Night Staff Nurse.
For this RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
- A full-time contract for 36 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- Fantastic hourly rates of £20 plus paid breaks
- Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
- A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
Whilst experience is preferred, the home offers a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.