Registered Manager - Elderly Nursing Home
Eclypse Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced registered manager for an elderly nursing home in Camden.
This purpose built service provides care to around 60 elderly residents in comfortable surroundings. The home is currently rated good with CQC so they are looking for an experienced manager to come on board and keep things running to a high standards for the residents living within the home.
Candidate Criteria - Registered Manager
- Experienced Manager within elderly nursing/care homes
- Proven track record with CQC
- Nursing qualification is not essential - would be beneficial however
- NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- High standards and good attention to detail
- Good business acumen
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the service
- Lead and motivate staff teams to provides high standards of care
- Manage the financial health of the home including maintaining occupancy levels
- Comply with all regulatory bodies (CQC, NMC, etc.)
About the Company
This company provide a high standard of health and social care in services across England, Wales and Scotland. Their high quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all they do and is based on their core values. They believe that these should be present in all they do, both for employees and those who use their services. Their vision is to provide the quality of care that we would want for our own loved ones. You will work together with their team to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of service users are met.
- Paid annual leave - 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Corporate 4 day induction and mandatory training e.g. moving and handling
- Nest pension scheme
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Child care vouchers
- Service Incentive Scheme Bonus
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Employee assistance program including face to face counselling
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
For more information or to apply to this registered managers position in Camden please send your CV to Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment.
Alternatively, click APPLY now!