Position: Registered Nurse (RNLD/ RMN/ RGN)
Salary: £15.05 with an Incremental Pay Scheme
We are currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work within a nurse-led residential home for adults with complex needs based in Immingham.
The home provides a three stage care pathway, from the wrap-around care of the main home to a residential unt, an extended care pathway which accommodates those returning to life in the community, or a way into care for those with a progressive condition who may not yet require complex nursing care.
They build their care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, ful?lled lives. Making every day better is about achieving the best possible outcomes for those we care for, so we identify goals and outcomes together with individuals, families and professionals.
As a Registered Nurse you are an integral and appreciated member of our team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation*
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RNLD and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
Job Ref 209