Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£45,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large elderly and dementia nursing home in West Leeds to recruit an RGN/RMN qualified Nursing Home Deputy Manager.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of £45,000
- Working hours of 40 per week on day shifts
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability care packages in a home from home environment.
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGM/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.