Spear Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager Care and Housing Support who would be the responsible registered manager for domiciliary care services delivered to vulnerable adults living in Moorview Supported Housing.
- To manage the provision of high quality services, enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
- As Registered Manager be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring Care at Home is compliant with relevant legislation.
- As the manager responsible for housing support you will ensure the proper administration, management and maintenance of the scheme in accordance with The Fed standards and procedures.
- The registered manager is directly accountable to CQC the regulatory body for domiciliary care.
What will you need to be a Registered Care Manager?
- Ideally qualified or willing to work towards QCF Level 5 in Care, Registered Managers Award or equivalent
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care with willingness to work towards Level 5 (if not already held).
- You will be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements and other legislation surrounding running a Home are/Domiciliary care service
- Management level experience within social care setting
- Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential.
- Experience of 2 years in running an Elderly Domiciliary Home Care Service is essential.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment.
Tagged as: healthcare jobs, registered manager jobs