Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 p/h | 36 hrs | Paid Breaks | Nights | NQ Considered
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in a large elderly care home in Edgware.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17
• Paid Breaks
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will manage and implement care plans, administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a small team of carers on shift, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home environment however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.