Would you like to work in a service that has been rated OUTSTANDING in their care provision?
Dean Healthcare is the leading Health and Social Care Agency in the South West and would like to invite you to be a part of our ever-growing success!
We are currently seeking experienced and pro-active healthcare assistants to join our team at a busy, purpose-built care home. This 14-bed home caters for residents with profound learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities. This home offers 24/7 care, including on-site nursing.
Our residents have a wide range of needs and every resident has their own key worker, providing continuity in the care they receive. Unique care plans and health action plans are created for and tailored to each resident, identifying the individual support and care they require and outlining their daily routines.
As one of our dedicated healthcare assistants you will be aiding residents with many aspects of their lives, ensuring that all their personal care, nutritional and social needs are met. You will be helping residents with activities in and outside the home, which includes activities such as hydrotherapy, shopping and cinema trips. You will be helping residents with daily activities in a person-centred manner which will involve mealtimes, preparation for going to bed and night checking, as well as any general cleaning/admin tasks required.
As this home provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week services, we can offer you a variety of hours, including early, late, twilight and weekend shifts.
We can also offer you guaranteed contracted hours at this service offering a mix of 07:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 21:00 and long days to suit your lifestyle.
To find out more about this role, please call Claire on 0117 325 0282 or please visit our website at www.deanhealthcare.co.uk
- Minimum of 9 months experience within the health and social care sector
- The energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy and challenging environment
- A passion for promoting independence and well-being with residents and fellow staff
- An imaginative and innovative approach to care
- Competitive rates of pay offering incentives for weekend, evening and bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed contacted shifts
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Free mandatory training
- Free specialist training courses to help with career progression
- Flexible hours that suit your needs
- A 24hr 365 days of the year on-call support team