Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Perm Nights | £18.50 p/h | Benefits | “Good" CQC
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently supporting a luxury, fully CQC compliant care home in Christchurch in the recruitment of an RGN or RMN qualified Night Staff Nurse.
For this RGN/RMN Night Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
- A full-time contract for 36 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of £18.50
- Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
- A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in a UK nursing home setting
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.