Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | NQ Considered | Short Shifts Available
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a large Hackney care home.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post are as follows:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts with days and nights required
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £17
- Shifts will usually be 8-8, however short day shifts are also available (8-2/2-8)
The home specialises in elderly and dementia care and offers a fantastic environment for service users and staff alike, with high Nurse to Patient ratios across both day and night shifts.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Confident managing care and administering medications
Newly qualified nurses will be considered for this position, and the home will provide all the training and support you need to succeed in your new role.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.