Clinical Lead RGN/RMN
£18.50 p/h | 40 hrs | Paid Breaks | Large Elderly, Dementia & Disability Home
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a specialist dementia care service in Bradford.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN/RMN position:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- Excellent pay rates of £18.50 per hour
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 4875 001.