Night Staff Nurse RGN
£18 p/h | Paid Breaks | 33 hrs | Nights Only | Fully CQC Compliant Service
A luxury, general elderly nursing home in the Virginia Water area currently has a vacancy for an RGN Staff Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN Night Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- 33 hours per week on a permanent basis, worked as 3 night shifts per week
- Excellent rates of pay of £18 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development as part of a leading care group
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Overtime shifts available
- Free parking
- A fantastic company pension scheme with generous employer contributions
As RGN Night Staff Nurse you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this RGN Night Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with the elderly
- Passionate about providing high quality care
- A driver with access to a vehicle, due to the location of the home
Whilst experience is preferred, the home is happy to consider newly qualified nurses for this post, and a comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training and support is available.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.