Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£17 p/h | 40 hrs | Days | Modern Elderly & Dementia Home
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Kettering currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern, luxury home.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, with some weekends required
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £17 per hour
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will take responsibility for the clinical management of the home, and your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
- Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
- Ensuring electronic care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on all aspects of electronic care planning
- Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Ideally experienced with electronic care planning, and demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.