Night Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 p/h | 33 – 44 hrs | Nights Only | General Elderly Nursing | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in a village just outside of Chelmsford is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis, with 3 to 4 shifts per week available.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 33 to 44 hours per week available
- Permanent nights
- Competitive hourly rates of pay of £17
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
Working as Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate care, lead a small team of carers on shift and manage medications. You will ensure consistently high standards of care are maintained which meet both the needs of residents and CQC essential standards.
Requirements of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and the skills and qualities the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care or UK nursing home setting
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Should be a driver with access to a vehicle due to the location of the home
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.