Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 - £17.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Accommodation Available | Tier 2 Sponsorship Available | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
One of the New Forest’s leading care homes set in a stunning location near Lyndhurst is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position:
- 36 hours per week, with days or nights available
- Fantastic rates of pay in the region of £16.50 to £17.50 per hour depending on experience
- Paid breaks
- An excellent working environment in a locally owned and managed, fully CQC compliant home
- Staff accommodation is available
- Our client can offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to non-EU nurses (subject to T&Cs)
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and in the safe management and administration of drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of carers on shift and ensuring high standards of clinical and personal care are maintained.
The qualities, skills and qualifications required in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care in a UK care home setting, however newly qualified nurses may also be considered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.