Podiatrist - Prestwich Greater Manchester
Our sister company Total Physiotherapy Ltd incorporating David Roberts Physiotherapy is currently looking for a Podiatrist at its Prestwich centre, offering an excellent remuneration package. The details are:
- Revenue split, 50%
- Self Employed contract
- 1-2 days per week, flexibility on days
- Prescribing, producing and fitting orthotics and other aids and appliances
- Promoting the importance of regular foot health assessments to our patients
- Building relationships with our physiotherapists, local GPs and businesses
- Using a range of equipment to carry our routine treatments such as hard skin and callus removal, toe nail cutting as well as biomechanical assessments and nail surgery
Total Physiotherapy Ltd incorporating David Roberts Physiotherapy is an innovative company with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector. Their administrative and clinical team currently comprises over 100 professionals who have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for our clients. As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private, NHS and HMP physiotherapy services, we make a positive difference to more than 20,000 patients each year. They believe that a company is only as good as the individuals in it, and look to recruit ambitious physiotherapist who have the drive and dedication to succeed in their careers. In return Total Physiotherapy Ltd incorporating David Roberts Physiotherapy offer opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
Podiatrists of varying levels of experience and HCPC registration will be considered.
For a discussion regarding this role, please contact the team on 0161 683 0652 or firstname.lastname@example.org