Staff Nurse RGN
Direct Medical Recruitment are working with a highly reputable care home in the Buckinghamshire who are looking for an experienced/newly qualified Registered General Nurse to provide a high standard care for its patients. They are seeking for Registered Nurses (RGN)in plenty of different care settings such as local Nursing Homes, Learning Disability, Residential Homes, Private Hospitals and Mental Health Homes.
- Help maintain Care Plans with regular maintenance
- Assist the manager with administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of good nursing practice and act in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Be able communications with residents and relatives as well as informing everyone of care treatments.
- Work in a team letting all staff know about updates to care.
- Experience with shift start and handover procedures.
- To ensure that standards are maintained and that adequate cover is provided, nurses are required to work at nights, weekends and Bank Holidays by agreement with the Care Manager.
The Staff Nurse RGN will have some of the following experiences:
- Experience within a care home environment
- Has worked under supervision previously
- Has some experience of leading a team
- Can work in a team environment
- As a Registered General Nurse / RGN you will be expected to communicate efficiently
- Newly Qualified Registered General Nurses welcome
- Valid NMC Registration - Registered General Nurse
- Right to work within the UK
- Be able to communicate effectively
- A compassionate and caring nature with the ability to work under pressure and have a strong understanding of their patients.