Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist - Wandsworth, Greater London
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist
Our sister company Jamie Bell Physiotherapy Ltd is currently looking for a Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist across its Wandsworth clinic, offering an excellent remuneration package. The details are:
- Annual Salary of up to £38,000 dependent upon skills and qualifications.
- 40 hours per week
- 25 days holidays per annum
- Private Health Insurance
- CPD/Training allowance
- Undertaking musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients referred by occupational health, medico-legal and private healthcare companies.
- Supporting new service developments, including internet based and clinical service innovations.
- Overseeing quality assurance (reporting) processes.
Jamie Bell Physiotherapy Ltd is an innovative company with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector. The administrative and clinical team currently comprises 30 professionals who have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for our clients. As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private and NHS physiotherapy services, the group makes a positive difference to over 8000 patients each year. Jamie Bell Physiotherapy Ltd believe that a company is only as good as the individuals in it, and look to recruit ambitious physiotherapists who have the drive and dedication to succeed in their careers. In return we offer opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions, competitive remuneration and a comprehensive induction programme.
We are a recognised Home Officer sponsor, so also welcome applications from UK based and internationally trained physiotherapists.
Physiotherapists of varying levels of experience will be considered.
For a discussion regarding this role, please contact the team on 0161 683 0652 or firstname.lastname@example.org