Community Nurse - Enteral Nutrition
We are currently looking for an NMC registered nurse to join our client’s team of Community Nurse (Enteral Nutrition) Advisor in the Colchester area.
As a nurse, you already understand that small details make the biggest difference. As an autonomous practitioner on the road providing dedicated Enteral care, the role of a Community Nurse (Enteral Nutrition) Advisor needs enthusiasm and expertise, as well as outstanding attention to detail.
The commitment our client shows their nurses and their patients sets them apart from their competitors. They offer great benefits, a real work/life balance, and a service you can feel proud of.To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have up to date NMC Registration
- Be a registered nurse with relevant experience (ideally working in a community setting)
- Able to work on your own initiative and manage your own diary
- Able to act decisively and work both independently and as part of a team
- Be competent in the use of technology
- Have a full driving licence
- Have the flexibility to stay away from home when needed
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you haven’t heard from us in seven days, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.