Registered Practitioner or Operating Department Practitioner - Margate
I am currently recruiting for a prestigious private hospital situated in Kent, they are currently looking for an experienced Registered Practitioner or Operating Department Practitioner,
Both roles offer:
This role is full time 37.5 hours a week and the expected salary is anything between £21,000 to £25,000 a year.
Qualifications and Experience for Theatre Practitioner:
- Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner
- NMC/HPC Registered
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) Grade C or above.
- Ability to assess, plan and evaluate patient care
- Knowledge or research and evidence based practice
- Teaching and assessing/mentorship
- Catalyst for change
Qualifications and Experience for Anaesthetic Practitioner:
- Operating Department Practitioner
- HPC Registered
- Knowledge of research and evidence-based practice
- Teaching and assessing/mentorship, or willing to undertake
- Knowledge of CQC
- HLS Teaching (Anaes)
If you wish to apply for this job or know more please contact one of the team on 01279 351 508.